Ice Ice Very Cold

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A 'Special' Day

Today damn sian sia... Nothing to do. Then tomorrow I have to go for NPAP Training again. My terrible life was made miserable once again. Ha ha. By the way, I met my Primary School friend, Ngo Tee Koon, today. We saw each other outside Heartland Mall. Then, since he lives near me, and he is going home, I walked home with him. We did talk a lot, about the life we had in Primary School. By the way, when you go and see the North Vista uniform, you will find out that it is actually similar to the Xinghua Uniform. But anyway, who got tio the scolding in the blog arh? In other words, I mean that who got press the black button and see the text? I want to know if you are naughty, like Madeline. Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home