Ice Ice Very Cold

Thursday, March 25, 2010

'Lim GC' Now Is Like Siao

Wa.. Today I don't know what is the problem with that Miss Lim sia.. Suddenly call me and Li Ting to stand. She also act cute one lor. Keep on want me and Li Ting to admit when she also don't tell us what did we do wrong. In the end, she say when greeting her me and Li Ting are talking, when we didn't. She think she cute arh? When I keep quiet never greet her she never say anything. Then when I greet her she punish me. Then in the end, she let Li Ting to sit, but STILL don't allow me to sit. But also never mind lor.. Cause that time only left 5 minutes. So stand for 5 more minutes I also won't die. Ha ha. But today I stand for somewhere like 1 1/2 hour sia, like training NP drills. By the way, I really train leh. Then when I march I kenna caught by her. Then I just tell her with no hesitation I dropped a pen, so I went to pick it up. Then she just scolded me, 'You arh, go and sit down.' Ha ha.. Funny right? Ai ya, it is like that one lah.. When she angry I happy. When she bae song I song. Oh ya! When we are doing the filing right, when I ask her some things to file, she just tell me 'I don't know'. She act cute arh? She think I really want to file meh? If it is not because of the score, I also don't want to file. Ai ya, who will file if it is not because of the score? Ha ha. In the end, what I want to say is, she same as me is Lim GC I sia suay sia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home